Who Wears What Watch: President Barack Obama
Who Wears What is where we, the TTT community, showcase what is on the wrists of the rich, famous and powerful of past and present.
Keep us posted on any new spies!
President Barack Obama
Watch: Jorg Gray 6500 Chronograph
- Worn during his inauguration as the 44th President of the United States of America in 2009
- Given to then Senator Obama in 2007 by his Secret Service detail for his 46th birthday
- The watch was so popular in 2009 that it has its own website
- Barack’s edition varies slightly from the ones you can buy online; his has a Secret Service logo on the dial.
- The watch is powered by a 60 minute Japanese Miyota chronograph quartz movement (with date) (Same movements found in Citizen watch’s).
- You can buy the same (or very similar) watch to the President here.